Heal Faster From Teeth Extraction Surgery In 5 Ways!
The submerged or impacted wisdom teeth need extraction otherwise it will lead to wisdom teeth swelling but once done, there are certain things you can do to recover from surgery fast. Read and discover how you can do it!
Follow the 5 simple ways to heal fast
- For the consecutive three days do not lay your head flat on bed or coach. Avoid getting into complication such as a dry socket, sometimes using straw on liquid drink can lead to this.
- Put an ice on the surface of your face where the tooth was extracted. You must bear in mind to keep this part always cool. Avoid getting near sunny areas or sitting on the terrace where the sunlight can possibly warm your face.
- Always replenish and drink more water to prevent dry mouth. For people who use their mouth more often in breathing, use any oral cavity moisturizer. You can also gargle diluted solution of salt to reduce the wisdom teeth pain after removal.
- Take pain reliever prescribed to you by the surgeon to ease and help you manage the pain. Sometimes the medication may also be partnered with an antibiotic to prevent infection.
- Wisdom tooth pain after removal is managed by painkillers, but if discharge had been noticed, make sure to report it immediately to the attending surgeon.
Doing these five simple ways will bring the patient to faster recovery stage that will normally take two to three weeks depending on the state of procedure done on the teeth. Taking heed of the necessary things that your surgeon instructed you before he/she allow you to go home will not only help in fast healing but will also prevent complication and infection from occurring and you can get back to your normal activity fast.